Okay, so first of all, I’m pretty much the worst blogger. It’s been 3 months since my last, and my first post. Apologies for that. Anyway, I went makeup shopping, and grabbed a whole bunch of stuff! I had been dying for some foundation, and I ended up getting two!
- I got the Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation by Mac (My colour was NC25). It’s a full coverage foundation, that would be great for a night out.
- I purchased the Sheer Glow Foundation by NARS (I wear Deauville). It’s a light to medium coverage foundation which is great for everyday!
- I then got the Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-hour Concealer by tarte (In the colour fair-light). I have the concealer in fair, and found it to be a bit light after getting a slight tan. Fair is perfect for the middle of winter-spring, but fair-light is great for summer and fall I think!
- I also bought The Porefessional by Benefit. I had heard amazing things about this primer and had to pick it up!
- I got the Brush Cleanser from MAC. I know a lot of people just use soap to clean their brushes, but I wanted to try out their cleanser!
- I purchased the 130 Brush from MAC. As I bought the foundation from MAC, I figured I should probably try one of their foundation brushes too 🙂
- When I bought the foundation, I also bought the Pro Longwear Pressed Powder from MAC (In the shade A25- Medium).
- I found myself needing a new liquid liner, so I decided to try the Lights Camera Lashes-Precision Longwear Liner from tarte.
- To partner with the liner, I purchased the Lights Camera Flashes Mascara by tarte.
- And finally, I bought the Warm Soul Blush from MAC. I thought that it was the perfect shade for everyday wear as it wasn’t too pink.
I’ve tried mostly everything, and am looking forward to experimenting with them more 🙂